Friday, May 30, 2008

Tha Muthaf****n Man!

D.J. Khaled

This muthaf***a DJ Khaled is the S**T! I've been listening to his stuff for like 3 or 4 years, but after hearing his latest jam, I just *had* to do a posting. I'm just like, shit. He may not be an actual *rapper* per-se, but all the shit on his albums is all his. And for the first time in my entire life, I can honestly say there is not *one* song of I’ve heard that I have not absolutely *loved*. I’m like bumping his tunes in my headphones while I’m at work, and it makes me want to get in my car and take a long drive. I think I need to go out and buy all of his albums like stat! I think I’m going to do that today after work. So if you are in the ‘Wood and you hear someone rolling by in a black whip with Khaled bumpin, well that’s probably ME!

Everyone needs to peep his latest jam. It’s ILL!!!!

"Out Here Grindin"



No comments:


 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged