Thursday, June 26, 2008

Important Message to My Loyal Readers...

Hey guys,
I just wanted to say I am sorry for the lack of "Platinum Pen" content recently. I realize you visit my site to catch up on what is going on in entertainment and pop-culture, but it's hard to do so when there isn't much posted. I feel like the world has been quite slow lately. And as my readers know, I don't want to be like every other blog site out there, so I'm not going to post every single entertainment story that pops up on the web. I'm only going to post the ones that stand out or have special appeal to me.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that it's been a slow past week (even sites like DListed have only been posting like 10 or so items per day--which is nothing for a HUGE site like that). So please keep checking back in. I will try to post more and more. I just don't want anyone thinking I've already given up on this thing, 'cause I haven't--it's just that some days have more excitement than others.

But no matter what, I will always try to post at least *something* each and every day.

I also wanted to add that I've been checking my Google Analytics daily and must say I am thrilled to announce that The Platinum Pen is getting average of about 50 hits per day (for a site that has only been around for a month or so, those are phenomenal numbers!)

Thank you for reading and all of your continuous support. Let's keep The Platinum Pen booming.
XOXO


No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged