Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet Your 2008 NBA Champions!!


No exciting drunken (or hungover) basketball rants for today, folks. Sorry to disappoint. Just here to state the obvious. Celtics (thankfully) won in game 6 of the NBA Finals. Not only did they *win*, but they *destroyed* the Lakers. In an insane 39-point win, the green took home the gold for the first time in 22 years. And now I will resort to locking my doors and closing my windows. There will probably be riots tonight in L.A.
MAZEL TOV! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this
weblog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info particularly the last section :) I handle such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

Here is my blog post cheap car insurance in florida for young drivers


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged