Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Melrose Place-Packed Sunday...

In the midst of a massive cleaning sesh, I decided to spend my Sunday relaxing to the viewings of good ol' Melrose Place episodes from Season 1 [courtesy of YouTube user Exonit-- http://www.youtube.com/user/exonit]. That season was so good. It wasn't psychotic like the remaining seasons were. Anyway, as I was watching, I realized a couple things. One being that Thomas Calabro (Michael Mancini) was hotter than I ever remembered. Holy cow! I found my mouth watering more and more as each scene was shown. And it was so weird remembering how he and Jane (Josie Bissett) were a happily married item at one point in the show. Wow. Anyway, I happened to notice something else while watching as well...
Remember D & D Advertisting? The prestigious, pretentious Advertising Company Alison Parker (Courtney Thorne Smith) and Amanda Woodward (Heather Locklear) were employed with? Well, looks like the company was stationed at none other than Wilshire Courtyard, the well-known home to E!, Style, G4, Variety, and others, located on Wilshire Blvd & Courtyard Place. Isn't that funny? Granted, I obviously didn't realize that like 10 years ago when I watched Melrose Place last. It's funny to notice that now. Haha







No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged