Sunday, June 15, 2008

Senor Tacos: Hollywood's Best Kept Secret!

Live in the L.A. area? Love Mexican Food? Love authentic Mexican Food? Love authentic, inexpensive Mexican Food? Love authentic, inexpenisve Mexican Food opened very late? Well then you must--without a doubt--check out Senor Tacos in Hollywood. They put one of those little pamphlets on my door, and I do happen to order delivery frequently, so instead of tossing the pamphlet, I decided to keep it. Ended up becoming my BFF this weekend. I ordered from this place on Fri and Sat (carbfest 2008). I know. whatever.

Anyway, I have to totally rave about this place. No joke. Not only was it DELICIOUS and PLENTIFUL, but it was ALSO inexpensive and (relatively) healthy (I mean it is Mexican food, but still, it wasn't DRENCHED in oils and gross shit). Everything on the menu is an average of $5.50 and everything comes with a generous amount of beans and rice. This food is DELICIOUS. $12 minimum for delivery. If you decide to dine at the actual restaurant itself, you are definitely paying for the meal, not the ambiance, as the place is kinda hole-in-the-wall-ish, BUT...definitely delicious, and the employees are very nice and accomodating. Anyway, just a suggestion ;-) I definitely think worth a try though. :-)

SENOR TACOS
6248 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
(cross streets of Santa Monica Blvd & Vine)
323.957.0923

11am-11pm Mon-Thurs
11am-2am Fri-Sun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..

My weblog dump truck insurance


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged