Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some Territory Should Just NEVER Be Tampered With

brenda walsh
Let’s be honest. The only way this stupid 90210 spin-off is going to actually be a success for more than a season (if lucky) would be if the role of praiseworthy Brenda Walsh is reprised. That’s great that Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin are making cameos, but guess what? Nobody actually cares. I love the show till the day I die, but there’s no way the show would have been what it was without Shannen and her bitchass.

Well, apparently *some* people are already acting like divas about the show, and think the appearance of Mizz Doherty doesn’t matter.

“I don't think Shannen will [guest appear on the 90210 spin-off]. No. I don't think anyone wants to touch that,” said ex-“Full Houser” Lori Laughlin, who plays a mom on the new 90210.

Umm what? I can’t even believe she went there! If TV were a religion, 90210 would be my belief…and BRENDA would be my God. How dare anyone speak out about MY savior?! Even Jennie Garth, who famously feuded with her former co-star, says she would not be opposed to having Doherty make a return.

If Shannen comes to do the show... Excellent,” Jennie told Extra. “The fans would love it. I'm a big girl. I can handle anything."

See? At least she knows what’s up. Laughlin obviously knows nothing about ratings. Ugh.

No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged