Wednesday, June 18, 2008

People Magazine's Hottest Bachelors of 2008: Where Do They Come Up With These People?!



Ignore his umm...package for a sec. I know, it's difficult, but anyway, Mario Lopez was voted "Hottest Bachelor of 2008" by People magazine. Okay, Mario Lopez, fine. Good looking guy, in great shape (obvi), charming I'm sure. But once you see the *other* names on this so-called "hottest" list, you won't be the least surprised that Lopez was the winner--in fact, you'll be grateful.

It makes me sad to thank I am living in a world where Frankie Delgado (who the eff cares?!), Bret Michaels, Bryan Spears (?)--who knew the trainwreck had a BROTHER? (Okay, we all knew. but still, does anyone even know enough about him to even CARE if he's a bachelor?--and to call him one of the hottest???), some tennis player I've never heard of named James Blake, and Scarlett Johanasson's unknown brother--just to name a few, are all listed as the "Hottest Bachelors of 2008"

Amongst the Ryan Seacrests and Shia Le Bouefs of the world, I *know* this magazine could have done a little better.

Sounds to me like the mag has $$ deals with some very unimportant people.

2 comments:

Blackjack Tips said...

It is the valuable answer

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm
not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Look at my web site; automobile insurance quote online


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged