Monday, July 14, 2008

Most Adorable 16-Year-Old on the Planet




Not trying to brag or anything, but I have the cutest cousin in the world!!! Isn't she absolutely precious? My fav cousin EVER, Mollie Krentzman came over from Boston to visit me for the week. We had so much fun! We seriously did everything, went everywhere in LA. Couldn't get any better. I just had to post a few pics. She looks like a miniature Audrina Patridge to me. Come on! Is Mollz not the cutest thang you ever did see?

p.s. she wants to follow in older cousin's footsteps, and is in the process of creating a blog of her own, called Eclectica. It will be up and running shortly. In the meantime, you can check my cuzz out on facebook by typing Mollie Krentzman in the search field. Just tell her you found out about her through The Platinum Pen ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you dahvi!! I had so much fun with you as my tour guide. Even though I hate all of those pictures of me, I still love the blog :) <3

Molls


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged