Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rosie O'Donnell is Facing Her Addiction


Controversial comic/actress/talk show host/lesbian Rosie O'Donnell is coming forth about her serious addiction--one that faces many--one that faces myself--the addiction to blogging and the Internet.

What began as a brief message to her readers, led to O'Donnell confronting her so-called problem, hoping that taking time off from her daily rants and raves will help her in some way. She writes the following:

i am taking off august
in blog-ville
2 c if i can
rosie unplugged
happy summer peeps
peace in
peace out

Following the former View host's 1-month sayonara from the Blogosphere, she admitted to People.com that she needs help with her cyber-dependency, telling the site, "they need the show "Intervention" for people who need to get off their computers! My real addiction is the computer and the blog."

I have the same addiction, but I do not find it unhealthy. And if it is something that gives the celebrity an outlet to speak her mind, while entertaining others and being informative, why should she stop? I proudly proclaim my World Wide Web addiction, and I wouldn't have it any other way! :-)

No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged