Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BET Celebrates the 2000th Episode of 106 & Park

Oh, man. These are the days I remember (see photo). Back in college when I'd rush home from class and turn on the tube to catch AJ and Free hosting 106 & Park. I freakin loved that show! But AJ & Free and have been gone from the TRL-ish-but-way-better hip-hop show since '06, and the show got replaced by two lame-o's Terrance and Rocsi. And quite frankly, I haven't really watched the show since.

But I will give big ups to the network for making the show last this long...and it's still goin for that matter! 2000 epsiodes is a lot of music videos, a lot of guests and a lot of Freestyle Fridays.

Keyshia Cole, Big Tig, Soulja Boy, Jennifer Hudson, Busta Rhymes, Terrance Howard, and a much too heavily tattooed Bow Wow all came on the monumental episode yesterday to chat up the crowd or perform a song.

Congrats, 106 & Park!

No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged