Thursday, August 28, 2008

The New 90210 is a Classless Skankfest and Tori Spelling is a Lying Famewhore

I once again hate talking about the stupid 90210 2.0. It like bothers me inside my heart. It kills me, in fact. And the more I hear about it, the more upset I get. I wish Aaron Spelling were still alive so he could put a ban on this crap. It's tearing me apart. And there is yet one more thing to add to my anticipated hatred. Entertainment Weekly posted a pretty interesting interview with former foes and co-stars Shannen "GOD" Doherty and Jennie Garth. The best bitch we knew and loved appears to have cleaned up her act. Now she's like all mature and shit, and that makes me upset. I miss the cigarrette-smoking, bitch-slapping, trash-talking, Rick Solomon-marrying Doherty. Not this proper, well-behaved, soft spoken chick. Who is the girl anyway?

But anyway, Doherty and Garth revealed some skankalicious 411 about the premiere of the 90210 remake. And this scandalousness is shit that wouldn't even appear in an ep of Melrose Place for crying out loud.

"All I know is there's a girl giving a guy a blowjob in the first episode," says Doherty.

"I thought, Aaron Spelling is rolling over in his grave right now," Garth reacts.

And EW also gets to the nitty gritty of Tori Spelling's not-so-best-selling memoir which I saw sitting on a table next to a rack carrying the Lauren Conrad Collection at the Kitson outlet store only two months after publication. So sad.

EW says, "In Tori Spelling's book sTORI Telling, she tells some pretty harsh stories about you, Shannen. Did you read the book?"

And the newly mature Doherty responded all properly, saying, "I will censor myself out of respect for Jennie because she's friends with Tori. I got passages sent to me and a vast majority of it is incredibly exaggerated. Maybe it's a difference of how I was raised. I just don't believe you write personal on-set experiences in a book. For me, when you work it's almost a sacred experience whether you get along with everyone or not. In 27 years of acting I've never sold out one of my cast members. Ever. And I will stick to that."

Tori is pathetic. We all know she was a bitch of her own right in those days. But she felt like selling out her former co-stars was a good way to make a buck. Note to Tori: nobody cares about your stupid book or the stupid drama you have to recount by living vicariously through people who had a far more exciting life than you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very pleasantly surprised by Shannen's mature reaction to all that nonsense. Good for her! ~Sheryl


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged