Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall And Magic

Fall has always been the season where anything good that's happened in my life has happened. It's like total utter magic, and I don't know why or what, but it just is. And it's been that way ever since I was born. It's just the greatest season. And it reminds me of so many things. I think this is the point at which I start missing school at Oregon and all that. But whatever, I'm at an incredibly exciting point in my life right now. Things are so incredibly amazing. I think they will only get better from here--provided I keep networking and just keep working it like maj. I'm meeting SO many people and experiencing so many things that most people will never experience in their lives. I don't want to jinx it.

But anyway, all I wanna do is curl up to some overcast weather and some chill hed kandi house songs. Gawd, I love fall. I've been a regular at The 'Bucks all week, buying out the supply of syrup for those Pumpkin Spice Lattes. ahhh what can I say?

Seriously, so many weird things have been happening lately. weird, good, unexpected?


No comments:


 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged