Friday, September 5, 2008

I Owe an Apology...

I feel really bad about my negative statements regarding the new 90210. Am I bummed that there is something trying to take the place of the most amazing show in my life? Yes, of course. I think what bums me out the most is the fact that it's not even in the hands of the original people involved in the development of the show.

But as far as my comments go in regards to the acting and the characters and so forth, I do take it all back. I met the majority of the cast last night, and I spoke to them individually at great length. They were the most normal, funny, lighthearted, down-to-earth people I've ever met in this business, and I hope newfound fame does not change them.

So with that said, yes, I do look at this show in a little bit of a negative way (based on where my heart is--with Aaron Spelling and such), but I will not say anything else negative about the show from this point on. I wish the show and the characters all the very best.

No comments:


 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged